Donnerstag, 18. Oktober 2012

Things are getting real here

I had a minor-major thing happening today in my life and as Elise put it so right in her post today, it's so important to realize when problems are "real" or "fake" - this one definitely was a fake. But triggered through this I'm feeling the urge to write more often here and share more than layouts. One of the reasons is to get better with journaling. The other is because I feel it can help me find how I can truly be myself, still, here on the net. 

In the blogging world, social media is always present in one way or another. It gets used for communication and promotion. There are in this blog three icons in the sidebar, some of them belonging from whole sets of social media icons, but I'm not into social media. I have linked: feeds, email, my gallery at Studio Calico. That's all for internet and social media presence of kreativmarie. And for now, this will stay that way. And I'm curious to find out how this works for this blog.

Thank you to all of you who have been commenting and showing your appreciation on this blog and forums. I really appreciate you taking the time to write those lines. It means a lot to me and I do feel in good hands around you here. And to quote John Cage: "I welcome whatever happens next". 

Mir ist heute etwas passiert, in meinem Leben, und Elise hat das so schön in ihrem heutigen Post ausgedrückt, wie wichtig das ist, "reale" von "fiktiven" Problemen zu unterscheiden. Dieses war definitiv ein fiktives Problem. Aber ausgelöst dadurch merke ich, ich möchte hier öfters schreiben und mehr teilen als Layouts. Eines der Gründe ist, dass ich besser schreiben möchte. Das andere ist, weil ich denke, es kann mir helfen, mich hier in diesem Medium zurecht zu finden. 

In der Blogwelt sind Social Media Gang und Gebe. Zum Zwecke der Kommunikation und der Selbstvermarktung. In diesem Blog gibt es drei Icons auf der Seitenleiste, manche von ihnen stammen aus sogenannten Sets von Social Media Icons. Doch ich bin nicht angemeldet bei Gesichts-Buch und Zwitscher und wie sie alle heißen. Ich habe: feeds, email, meine Galerie bei Studio Calico verlinkt. Das war's für Kreativmarie's Anwesenheit in der Social Media. Und dies wird auch erstmal so bleiben. Und ich bin gespannt, wie der Blog so zurechtkommt.

Und danke euch allen, die hier auf dem Blog oder in den Foren mit euren Kommentaren eure Wertschätzung gezeigt habt. Dass Ihr euch die Zeit genommen habt, die Zeilen zu schreiben. Das bedeutet viel für mich und ich fühle mich hier unter Euch gut aufgehoben. Und um John Cage zu zitieren: "Ich heiße willkommen, was auch immer nun passiert".


2 Kommentare:

  1. I hope that whatever is going on works out soon:)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I like that you blog in both German and English. I took a very short German class once and really liked it, but not enough to understand what you've written :)

    AntwortenLöschen