Donnerstag, 4. Oktober 2012

Work in progress

I'm thinking about changing up a few things in this blog. I'm hooked by the e-course of Pugly Pixel to learn css and I'm planning to do this in the winter. I'll add some social icons to the side bar in the next days and update my gallery at Studio Calico. I'm very excited about something which I can't talk about just yet...

Lucky girl, I'm traveling tomorrow to the north of Germany for one of THE crop events in this country, "Auszeit 2012". I'll be scrapping away for the next three days, yay! It's my first major crop and I'm so looking forward to meeting everyone I know from the internet - live.

Ein paar Sachen in diesem Blog möchte ich in der nächsten Zeit verändern. Ich bin ganz begeistert von Pugly Pixel's neuem e-course in css und habe mir den für den Winter vorgenommen. In den kommenden Tagen folgen kleine Icons (hab auch schon passende gefunden) zur Sidebar und meine Galerie bei SC will ich noch updaten. Sehr aufgeregt bin ich über etwas, worüber ich noch nicht offiziell reden darf, aber... bald.

Und natürlich freue ich mich schon riesig auf die Auszeit, zur der ich morgen fahren werde. Drei Tage scrappen was das Zeug hält. Es ist mein erster Mega-Crop und ich freue mich schon sehr, alle in live kennenzulernen.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen